Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back in the Paleo Challenge

Well, it is that time of year again. The Paleo Challenge is upon us at Nor Cal Strength and Conditioning. Time to knuckle down, avoid all of the carbs possible, and really focus on maintaining a rigorous work out and eating right. For me, the goal is to win. Pure and simple. I have come a long way, but I still have a lot of fat to lose and muscle to build. So, really watching what I eat. Trying to work out a minimum of 4 days a week. Trying to get more sleep. And swallowing a lot of fish oil pills.

Given it makes me even more accountable, I am going to start posting my daily food intake again.

Sunday

5 turkey sausage
2 chicken breasts
Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo *See Recipes
Monday

Bkfst: 5 turkey sausage
Lunch: Chick/Shrimp Gumbo * See Recipes
Snack: 3 slices of deli meat
Dinner: Bbq chicken

Tuesday

5 turkey sausage
3 Brauts
3 slices of deli turkey w pesto
Pork tenderloin roast

No comments:

Post a Comment