Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow, been a while since I last posted

Wow, been a while since I last posted. I have been really busy, and then more recently sick with a lung infection. So working out has been very sporadic. I have been continuing to eat well on my Paleo diet, and even with the loss of consistent exercise, I have continued to lose some weight, (albeit at a snail's pace).

Today when I did work out, I weighed 262 lbs, =), which is 4 lbs less than my last official Thursday weigh in. At 2 pounds a month, my goal to reach 250 lbs may take a little longer than I hoped, but at least I am still moving in the right direction.

Rob Wolfe has really been pushing me to up my intake of fish oil capsules. He has found that the fish oil has really helped him lean out. So I am trying to up my intake to 10 to 12 a day. I will let you know how that works for me.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment