Sunday, May 10, 2009

266 lbs and counting

I have been remiss in posting lately. Been very busy and doing some traveling. My trainers at the gym have been guilting me because I am not working out as much as I should be, but I am still doing good on my diet, (well except this weekend), but last Saturday I was at 266 lbs. So I can finally say I am in the 260's. Now just another 16 lbs to go to hit my original target of 250 lbs.

The 7 month Paleo challenge at my gym ends at the end of July, so I have another 10 weeks or so to go. It is my goal to be at or below 250 lbs by the end of the challenge. That means I am going to need to average losing about 2 lbs per week. That has been pretty close to my average since January 1st, so I definately believe this is doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment