Sunday, April 19, 2009

270 lbs and going

At workout on Friday, April 17 I decided to check my weight. A couple of trainers noticed me doing so. I weighed, and looking at the number, I pulled off my shoes and weighed myself again. Then I pulled off my shirt and did it again. I considered closing the door and pulling off my shorts, but noticed them watching me and thought better of it. So as I walked out, they asked, so did you lose or gain?

The answer was lost, in fact 5 lbs in a week. I explained that the first time the scale said 271.5. So I thought, hmm, can I get below 270? So I started stripping. For me, being able to say I am in the 260s, is a big deal. I don't think I have been in that range for at least the last decade. I couldn't get the scale to budge below the 270.0 mark however. Still, that is almost a 5 pound loss just in a week.

Things are still heading in the right direction. Just 20 lbs to my original goal of 250lbs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment