Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch Meeting Cravings

Boy, I had one of my hardest Paleo diet challenges today. I belong to a business networking group that meets for lunch every Thursday. They had a beef dip that was to die for, (which is my favorite sandwich of all time). Homemade sour dough bread, with lots of tri-tip beef cooked in a delicious beef broth with a mound of white and orange steak fries, (white= russet potatoes, orange=sweet potatoes).

Damn, getting hungry just thinking about it again.

Anyways, I was a good little Paleo, and ate only the meat. Then I noticed that Nicki, (my personal trainer, who belongs to the same group), did not have any orange fries left on her plate. She admitted to me that SHE ATE THEM. Whatever happened to making a good example I ask you? =)

Hmmm, now I am thinking that posting such snitching is likely to motivate her to really kick my butt at our next work out. Se le vi'

1 comment:

  1. Dave, I don't know what you're talking about...there is nothing punitive about CrossFit!

    ReplyDelete