Friday, January 30, 2009

Weigh in 1/29/09

Well, what can I say? The results were not as good as I had hoped for. I weighed in at 183.5 today after my work out. That is only a .5 lb loss since last Thursday. Now a total of 11 lbs lost since January 1st.

I knew those "Guilt Free" Chocolate Balls at Robb's party would be my undoing. There is no way something that tastes so great can be Good for my attempt to lose weight. So like I figured, they were a guilty pleasure I should not have partaken in. But on the upside, I did not drink, so I avoided all of those calories.

Jarred, (better known as "Fish"), was trying to lift my spirits after weighing in. He said that I was building muscle. While I don't really buy that explanation, it is just another reason why I encourage people that NorCal Strength and Conditioning, (CrossFit Chico), is a great place to work out. There is never a shortage of highly supportive and enthusiastic people to keep you motivated.

I was actually surprised that I had not lost more weight, because quite frankly, I have been feeling great. I can feel a number of body changes already, (between the workouts and diet my chest seems to be growing and my waist slimming, (hit a new hole on the belt yesterday). I have had a number of people notice I am losing weight, (that know nothing about this diet or blog). So overall, I am happy about the direction everything is going, I JUST WANT IT TO BE FASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment