Friday, January 23, 2009

Weigh In 1/22/09

Kind of got thrown a curve ball today. I have been weighing myself every Thursday after I work out with the scale at NorCal Strength & Conditioning. This way I should eliminate any difference in different scales calibrations. Unfortunately, someone had converted it from lbs to kgs, so it came out at 129.1 kg, (and I couldn't figure out how to reset it). So then I had to get out the calculator to figure out that this equates to 284 lbs. (Ok, 284.2 lbs to be exact, but I am choosing to round down)

So that gives me a total of 10.5 lbs lost in 22 days. Basically a half a pound a day. While I know this rate of loss will slow down as my body fat and water content shrinks, the quick results are very encouraging. I even feel better and seem to be doing better in the work outs. I hope the rest of you on the challenge are having similar results.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job David! It is great to see results on the scale but even better to feel the results! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete